This turmeric chicken is juicy, tender, and full of flavor. Plus it's loaded with Curcumin (the active ingredient in turmeric), which has multiple health benefits. It can also be cooked in the oven if you aren't up to grilling in the rain/snow.
This Middle Eastern inspired turmeric chicken is the perfect protein for a dinner entree, sandwich or lettuce wrap filling, or meal prep! This post contains affiliate links; this means if you purchase an item linked, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Click here to learn more about my disclosure policy.
Why you NEED this recipe
Not only is this the most simple chicken recipe ever, it's also extremely versatile. Here are just a few of the recipes I've used this chicken in:
- curry apple chicken salad
- greek style meal prep with golden rice, cucumbers & yogurt
- rainbow chard wraps stuffed with bean sprouts, turmeric chicken, hummus and bell peppers
- bacon, chicken, tomato, lettuce sandwiches
- just plain chicken! sometimes the best snacks are the ones that are easy to grab and healthy