Goat Cheese Pomegranate Crostini with Pancetta and Balsamic Glaze
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4-5 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer, Small Bites, Crostini
- Method: Toasted
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar or 1/4 cup balsamic glaze (see note for recipe)
- 1 baguette (I use a gluten free baguette from New Cascadia Bakery)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 lb pancetta, cooked and drained on a paper towel
- 1 cup goat cheese
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds (1 pomegranate is more than enough)
- Cook pancetta until golden brown and drain on a paper towel. Whip your goat cheese (stir vigorously for 2-3 minutes).
- Slice baguette into small crostini slices, brush with olive oil and toast in the oven at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until golden brown. Spread generously with goat cheese.
- Place few pinches of pancetta on each piece of crostini. Sprinkle pomegranate seeds over crostini and drizzle with balsamic glaze. Enjoy!
To Make the Balsamic Glaze: Heat one cup of balsamic vinegar in a saucepan until it thickens and reduces in half. Keep in your refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Keywords: Goat Cheese Pomegranate Crostini