Learn how to make your own gluten free pancake mix using only a few simple ingredients!
This post contains affiliate links; this means if you purchase an item linked, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Click here to learn more about my disclosure policy.
5 Ingredient Gluten Free Pancake Mix
Today I’m using this gluten free pancake mix to make my favorite blueberry pancakes.
This mix has quickly become a monthly (if not weekly) recipe in our household because of the sheer simplicity and delicious end result.
Thanks to my favorite gluten free flour, this recipe only takes 5 simple dry ingredients. Mix them together and just like that, breakfast for the next four weekends is planned.
Making the Cakes
Once your mix is made, it’s as easy as warming up a skillet and throwing your mix in a bowl with some milk (I like to use this dairy free macadamia nut milk), an egg and a bit of butter.
From there, you get to make the executive decision about whether you’re adding in blueberries, a dash of cinnamon, some chocolate chips, or just keeping things classic.
Other Gluten Free Breakfast Recipes We Love:
Allergen Tags – Gluten Free Pancake Mix
Click on the Allergen Icons below to find more allergy friendly recipes like this one.
This recipe does not contain the following allergens (read more about this on my disclosure page):
Gluten Free Pancake Mix
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Fried
- Cuisine: American
For the Pancake Mix:
- 1 1/4 cups gluten free flour (I use Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
For Making the Pancakes:
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk (I use macadamia nut milk)
- 2 tbsp melted butter
For Toppings: (optional)
- maple syrup
- whipped cream
- In a large mason jar combine all the mix ingredients and mix well.
- When ready to make pancakes, combine eggs, milk, melted butter and the pancake mix. Combine until smooth and most of the lumps are gone.
- Melt some butter in a skillet over medium heat and scoop 1/4 cup of pancake batter into the frying pan to form small pancakes (you may need to encourage the shape with a spoon).
- Fry for 3-4 minutes or until small bubbles start to surface. Flip and fry for another 2-3 minutes. Serve with berries, maple syrup and additional butter! Whipped cream optional but highly recommended.
Keywords: gluten free pancake mix, gluten free blueberry pancakes