Today we’re making the World’s Easiest Chocolate Dipped Strawberries, because who doesn’t love fruit dipped in chocolate on Valentine’s Day? This post contains affiliate links; this means if you purchase an item linked, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Click here to learn more about my disclosure policy.
The World’s Easiest Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Single or taken, you know you love biting into a thick layer of chocolate coating a sweet, fresh strawberry.
This is not about Valentine’s Day. This is about Chocolate and Strawberries. I’m engaged and I still could not care less about this holiday.
The only special thing about February 14th for me is this dessert. It’s the perfect pairing of indulgent and healthy.
Strawberries? Good. Chocolate? Really Good.
Those are the only two ingredients in this recipe, so there’s really not much convincing to do.
Do you like strawberries and chocolate? You will freaking love these.
Romance yourself this Valentine’s Day with the World’s Easiest Chocolate Dipped Strawberries, thank me later.
Soy Free Chocolate (Optional)
If you’re like me and are dealing with a seriously obnoxious soy allergy, there are options out there for you that still keep this recipe just as simple: Click here to check out my favorite Soy Free Semi Sweet Chocolate
Click on the Allergen Icons below to find more allergy friendly recipes like this one! This recipe does not contain the following allergens:
World’s Easiest Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Today we’re making the world’s easiest Chocolate Dipped Strawberries, because who doesn’t love fruit dipped in chocolate on Valentine’s Day?
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 10-15 strawberries. 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Double Boiler
- Cuisine: American
- 1 carton (1/2 pound) fresh strawberries
- 2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate for decorating (optional)
- In a double boiler melt your chocolate chips over low heat.
- While the chocolate is melting, rinse and dry strawberries. Dip strawberries 3/4 of the way into chocolate and set to dry on a piece of parchment paper. Allow to harden completely.
- Melt the white chocolate in a small microwave safe bowl for 15 seconds at a time, stirring in between each microwave. Drizzle over the hardened semi sweet chocolate on the strawberries in patterns and designs. Keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Keywords: Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Pin It for Later
Want to try this recipe later? Pin it for later so you don’t forget it!