This Mother’s Day Quiche is loaded with bacon, spinach, tomatoes & goat cheese and made gluten free thanks to the pie crust isle at New Seasons Market.
- 2 gluten free pie crusts (I used a gluten free crust from New Seasons Market)
- 8 strips of bacon, cut into small cubes
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 4 cups spinach
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tsp salt
- 3 tsp pepper
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- micro greens to garnish (optional)
- Bake your pie crust according to the directions on the packaging. After the crust is baked, lower your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large saucepan, cook the bacon pieces, mixing regularly until they become golden brown. Remove most of the grease and toss in the tomatoes. Cook over medium heat for another 5 minutes, popping the tomatoes with a wooden spoon to break open. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same saucepan, cook down your spinach for 3 minutes over medium heat. Drain excess liquid from the spinach.
- Whisk together eggs, cream, salt, pepper, and spinach in a large mixing bowl.
- Put half of the tomato bacon mixture and goat cheese in your pie crusts. Pour in the egg mixture. Top with remaining bacon mix and goat cheese. Bake for 1 hour and 5 minutes or until the middle is solid.
- Garnish with micro greens and crumbled goat cheese. Enjoy!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: French
Keywords: Mother's Day Quiche, Gluten Free Quiche