These chocolate covered easter eggs are the perfect gluten free vegan treat for the upcoming holiday or any late night chocolate cravings!
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup cashew butter (or sunflower butter or nut butter of your choice)
- 2 cups soy free chocolate chips
- a pinch of salt (optional, but highly recommended)
- In a medium sized bowl mix the powdered sugar and cashew butter until it forms a dense dough like consistency. Use a cookie cutter to shape the mixture into whatever shapes you like! Freeze on a parchment paper lined plate for 30 minutes.
- While the eggs are freezing, melt your chocolate in a double boiler on low heat. Dip the eggs into the chocolate using two forks to ensure they don’t fall apart in the chocolate. Freeze for another 5 minutes.
- Drizzle with remaining chocolate in whatever pattern you like and sprinkle with sea salt (optional).
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Chocolate Covered Easter Eggs