These Spicy Bloody Marys are loaded with fresh tomato juice, spicy Worcestershire sauce and topped off with a slice of candied bacon, chunk of cheddar cheese & spicy shrimp.
For the Mix:
- 1 cup ice
- 2 1/2 cups tomato juice (100%)
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- a squeeze of lime juice
- 3–4 shots Potato Vodka
For the Toppings: (optional)
- 3–4 shrimp (see notes)
- 1/2 tsp chili powder, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, 1/2 tbsp butter
- 3–4 slices of bacon (see notes)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 3–4 cubes of sharp cheddar cheese
- 3–4 pickled peppers or olives
- Cook the bacon and shrimp toppings (see Notes for directions). Fill your glasses half way with ice. In a pitcher, combine all mix ingredients. Stir well.
- On a wooden skewer assemble your desired toppings. Set in the drink with a piece of celeray and enjoy!
- For the bacon, preheat the oven to 400 and bake for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for another 2-3 minutes.
- For the shrimp, heat butter and coat shrimp with seasoning. Sear on both sides for 3-4 minutes.
- Category: beverages
- Method: Mixed
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Spicy Bloody Mary's, Bloody Mary's