Today we’re making the World’s Best Deviled Eggs topped with smoked paprika, thinly sliced scallions, and crumbled bacon bits.
For the Deviled Eggs:
- 12 eggs
- 1/3 cup soy free Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp pickle juice from the cornichons
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp Louisiana Hot Sauce
For the Garnish:
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked until crisp and cut into small pieces
- 5–6 cornichons, sliced thinly into rounds
- 3 scallions, sliced thinly diagonally
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- In a large pot add eggs and 8 cups of water and bring to a boil. Bring the heat down and simmer for 12 minutes. Strain the water and move the eggs to an ice bath.
- Once they have cooled completely, peel the eggs, cut in half with a sharp knife to avoid breakage, and remove the yolks into a large mixing bowl. Grate the eggs using a box grater.
- To the grated yolks add mayo, mustard, pickle juice, pepper, and hot sauce. Mix well to combine. Fill a piping bag with the yolk filling. Pipe filling into the egg whites.
- Garnish with bacon bits, cornichon rounds, scallions, and smoked paprika.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Boiled
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: The World's Best Deviled Eggs, Deviled Eggs