Today we’re making the world’s easiest Chocolate Dipped Strawberries, because who doesn’t love fruit dipped in chocolate on Valentine’s Day?
- 1 carton (1/2 pound) fresh strawberries
- 2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate for decorating (optional)
- In a double boiler melt your chocolate chips over low heat.
- While the chocolate is melting, rinse and dry strawberries. Dip strawberries 3/4 of the way into chocolate and set to dry on a piece of parchment paper. Allow to harden completely.
- Melt the white chocolate in a small microwave safe bowl for 15 seconds at a time, stirring in between each microwave. Drizzle over the hardened semi sweet chocolate on the strawberries in patterns and designs. Keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Double Boiler
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Chocolate Dipped Strawberries