Vegan Panzanella Salad
This vegan Panzanella salad has the perfect combination of crunchy cucumbers, croutons and juicy tomatoes, all topped with a creamy green dressing. It’s a plant based twist on the classic Italian salad with tomatoes, toasted croutons and basil.
Creamy Green Dressing
To be completely honest with you, this creamy green dressing could steal the whole dang show. It could (and most likely will eventually) have it’s own blog post. It’s a weekly concoction in my kitchen because it’s simple to throw together, full of flavor and actually really good for you. Fresh squeezed lime juice, herbs, healthy fat from the avocado.
Here are some other ways I like to use this creamy green dressing:
- as a dip/sauce for steak or chicken
- on literally any salad
- as a sauce for grilled veggies
This vegan panzanella salad is highly adaptable. I adapted the classic into this version and you can adapt mine into whatever works best for you!
- use whatever fruits and veggies you can find in your fridge
- not vegan? looking to beef this up? (see what I did there?) feel free to add in some creamy burrata cheese, salty prosciutto, shredded chicken, etc.
- just have fun with it because with these croutons and this creamy green dressing, you can’t mess this one up!
Before We Get Started…
Click on the Allergen Icons below to find more allergy friendly recipes like this one!
This Vegan Panzanella Salad with Creamy Green Dressing does not contain the following allergens:
That’s right folks, it’s Top 8 Free!!!!Print
This vegan salad has the perfect combination of crunchy cucumbers, croutons and juicy tomatoes, all topped with a creamy avocado dressing.
For the Salad:
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaf
- 1 cucumber
- 2 cups gluten-free croutons
For the Dressing:
- 1 avocado
- juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- 2 tbsp minced cilantro
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients for the dressing except the olive oil. Pulse for 15 seconds. Slowly drizzle the olive oil in while continuing to pulse.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients for the salad and toss gently. Drizzle with the dressing and toss again just until the ingredients are coated.
Keywords: vegan, vegan panzanella salad, panzanella salad