This BLAT Salad has the perfect balance of sweet and savory with crispy bacon, juicy ripe tomatoes, creamy avocados, toasted gluten free croutons and a honey mustard dressing. One of my favorite sandwiches is enhanced with this refreshing new take.
If you’re into wine, I recommend a glass of red with this salad on a Friday night. Guilt free and flavor packed. You won’t hate on salad again after trying this! Read the recipe below or watch the recipe video.
Before We Get Started…
Click on the Allergen Icons below to find more allergy friendly recipes like this one!
This recipe does not contain the following allergens:
- 1 head of butter lettuce rinsed and chopped
- 1/2 cup of halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced avocado
- 1/2 cup bacon cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup croutons
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Spread lettuce out on a serving platter.
- Top with tomatoes, avocado, croutons and bacon.
- In a small bowl mix honey, mustard, olive oil and salt+pepper to taste.
- Drizzle over salad.
- Serve with a glass of your favorite red wine.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Tossed
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: BLAT Salad